DR.SUDHA RANI VERMA (ASSISTANT PROFFESOR-KAYACHIKITSA)
1) Effect of Anjan karma on offspring Done by Ritumatistri stri. Review Article,European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceautical sciences. ISSN 2349-8870 Volume 6 issue-6 year-2019
2) A Study of Saptakala W.S.R to its modern prospective. Review Article-International journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. www.ijapc.com IJAPC Volume 11 Issue 1 2019,E ISSN 2350-0204
3) Critical study of Dauhridajanya vicar W.S.R to Susruta Samhita and its Modern perspective. Review Article-World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, volume 8 ,Issue,443-446 ISSN 2278-4357
Dr. MUKESH KUMAR BISEN (ASSOCIATE PROFFESOR-KAYACHIKITSA)
ARTICLE- A Study of Saptakala W.S.R to its modern prospective. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical Chemistry IJAPC Volume 11 Issue 1 2019 E ISSN 2350-0204
Dr. JYOTI AGRAWAL (SAMHITA SIDDHANT) ASSOCIATE PROFFESOR
- A Comparative study on Importance of Aahar Vidhi Visheshyatan in Modern scenario. Journal name IJAPC(International Journal of Ayurved and Pharmaceutical Chemistry), ISSN No-2350-0204, UGC No-43112, Volume/Issue-10,1,Month-January 2019, Web address-www.ijacp.com
- Occupational Disorder in Shalyatantra with special reference to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Journal Name- Contemporary Research in India, ISSN No-2231-2237, Volume/Issue-9,2 Month June 2019, Web address- www.contemporaryresearchindia.com
Dr. Sukeshini D Moon (ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR-SHALAKYA TANTRA)
Dr. Poornima Chhajer (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR-SHALAKYA TANTRA)
Dr. Arun Chhajer (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR-KAUMARBHRITYA)
- A Conceptual study on Arma W.S.R to Pterygium and its management through Ayurveda” World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,ISSN 2278-4357,Volume 8,Issue 5,1626-1632 April-2019, Chhajer Poornima, Moon Sukeshni D,Chhajer Arun.
- “A Clinical study to evaluate the effect of Triphale Arka Aarchotana with reference to Dry Eye Syndrome(Netrashuskata)” WJPPS.Volume 8,Issue 8,749-757,May 2019,Dr.Sukeshni D Moon,Dr.H.N. Umale,Dr.Poornima Chhajer,Dr.Arun Chhajer,Dr.Jaya Singh.Dr. Mahendra Dhanvinjay
- “Review on Literature of Krimidonta with special Reference to Dental Cares:A Conceptual study”, WJPPS,Volume 8,Issue 5, 1549-1558,March 2019. Dr.Sukeshini D Moon,Dr.H.N Umale,Dr.Poornima Chhajer,Dr.Arun Chhajer
ACHARYA NILESH SHARMA(ASSISTANT PROFESSOR-SANSKRIT)
M.A-ORIENTED SANSKRIT M.A SANSKRIT
(PRATHAM DIKSHA-NATIONAL SANSKRIT INSTITUTE,NEW DELHI)GOLD MEDALIST,PHD-SCHOLAR
1. Attained National seminar on ‘Right to Information’, Organized by University of Anudan Ayod and Government Sanskrit Colleg , February2010.
2. Attained ‘Pandulipi - Resistive Protection National workshop (seminar)’, Organized by National pandulipi mission, Sanskrit ministry Government of India, Government Sanskrit College, Raipur 18-22 January 2011.
3. Oral presentation in ‘National Research Seminar’ Organized by University of Anudan ayog on the topic of ‘Jyotis shastra me vastu vigyan ki avadharana’ 13 Jan 2017.
4. Oral presentation on the topic of ‘Sanskrit’s Contribution to National unity’ in National Sanskrit Conference organized by Bhartiya bhasha manch evam shiksha sanskriti utthan nyas, New Delhi, 25 Nov. 2017.
5. Presided one Session in ’Rashtriya Sanskrit Sammelan’ organized by Bhartiya bhasha manch evam shiksha sanskriti utthan nyas, New Delhi. 26 Nov. 2017
6. Oral presentation in Rastriya shodh samgoshthi organised by Government Digvijay College, Rajnandgaon on the topic of ‘Sanskrit vangmay me chikitsa shastra’.
7. Oral Presentation as a representative of Chhattisgarh state in ‘World Sanskrit Conference’ organized by Government of India, New Delhi, 9 – 12 Nov. 2019.
- Edited a book named ‘Sanskrit Ninad’, publisher Shaleya shiksha vibhag, Durg, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, Dec. 2018.
- An article “Sanskrit sahitya me Chhattisgarh mahan” published in Him uttarayani a monthly national journal, Publisher Parvatiya loka vikas samiti, New Delhi in Dec. 2018.
- An article “Rashtriya akhandatat me Sanskrit ka yogadan” published in Megha quarterly research journal.
- An Article on ‘Vastu vigyan’ was published in ‘Shodh sankshepika’ a journal of the National Research seminar in Jan. 2017.
- An article on ‘Manushya jivan ke sanchalak graha’ was published in the nation monthly Magazine Raipur today.
- An article on ‘Sanskrit hai sabse purani bhasha’ was published in the nation monthly Magazine Rastrabodh.
- An article on ‘Bhadra’ was published in the National Hindi monthly Magazine Vipra Varta.
- ‘Acharya Chanakya Award’ courtesy by Sanskrit Department, Government of C.G. and Sarva Brahmin Council of C.G. in January 2018
- Nominated as a Member of Sanskrit Mandalam Board (2017 to January 2019)by Government of Chhattisgarh.