Welcome to our website ‘ CHHATTISGARH AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE’ had been started by AYUR VIGYAN SHIKSHAN SAMITI [Under Firm’s & Society Registration Act 1973] on 16/08/2002.
The existing Ayurvedic Institution in Chhatisgarh region could not offer adequate seat for many candidates interested in Ayurveda. So in 2005-2006 the Government of Chhattisgarh granted permission to start CHHATTISGARH AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE & Hospital on no grant basis.
The college got affiliated previously to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla university Raipur and now C.A.M.C. is affiliated to PANDIT DINDAYAL UPADHYAYA SMRITI SWASTHYA VIGYAN EVAM AYUSH VISHWAVIDHAYLA RAIPUR and is approved by Government of Chhattisgarh , Raipur.
It is also approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM). New Delhi-
CHHATTISGARH AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE is situated in Gram- Manki, Dist- Rajnandgaon (8 km. away from Rajnandgaon Railway Station) On Rajnandgaon –Durg State highway [G. E. Road NH 6]
Located in aesthetically. Pleasing region the college is spread across an area of around 25 acres of land. The college is well equipped with laboratories, dissection hall, class rooms, auditorium, museum, herbal garden, yoga & meditation centre, Canteen, pharmacy, office residential quarters, play ground, medical stores and well flourished library with nearly 13000 of enormous collection of books & advanced Audio visual Room. The college has separated hostel for girls and boys.
The college is one of the well known colleges in the state of Chhattisgarh providing all the necessary infrastructure facilities as specified by the CCIM and profound knowledge of Ayueveda with modern advances.
The teacher in the institute are motivated to provide personal attention to student’s academic needs and to monitor their college sports and other extra curricular activities.
C.A.M.C. today also runs a fully equipped hospital with 60 intake capacity with an aim to provide the needy & poor patients with adequate medical faculties, free checkup & medicines. The hospital has all the modern facilities like Operation theater, Separate OT for eyes, 2 minor O.T., USG, X-Ray Unit, 24*7 ambulance facility. This hospital is supported by many well experienced specialist physician.
- The bachelor of Ayurveda education aims at producing graduates having knowledge of Ayurveda, supplemented with knowledge of modern advances along with extensive practical training .
- A profession who recognizes the role, attitude, behavior, legal Responsibilities accountable to patients, community and profession.
- To facilitate higher Ayurvedic treatment in Chhattisgarh .
- Proper use of forest resources in making herbal medicines, takes our state to the top free Ayurvedic treatment to nearest villages.
- To find out the causes of chronic diseases all over district and provide proper treatment.
- To develop Yoga & Panchakarma
To educate the student community both by theory and practice to fit in with the society and to conquer the tomorrow’s technology at global level with human values through our dedicated team.